Easy Italian Style Pork Chops
• One Bottle of Italian Dressing
• One Package of Boneless Pork Chops or Bone if you prefer
• Salt and Pepper
• One Sliced Apple
• Half a cup of water
You will also need a crock pot or slow cooker! You could even slow cook them in a big cast iron pot on low heat if you have one of those instead. Check all things at latestgreatestgadgetsandgizmos.
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 2 to 3 hours
How To Cook Easy Italian Style Pork chops:
• Take your crock pot, slow cooker, or cast iron pan and put your pork chops inside of it and season them with a little bit of salt and pepper
• Next take an apple and slice it into thinly cut slices and put them into the crock pot as well and add a little more salt and pepper to the top of the apple slice
• Then you will take your bottle of Italian dressing and pour the whole bottle into the crock pot and cover the crock pot with a lid, and turn your crock pot on low heat and let the chops cook for about three hours
• After your pork chops have been in the crock pot for three hours with all the yummy ingredients they should be nice and tender and ready to serve up for dinner! Yum! Yum!
That’s all there is to making Easy Italian Style Pork Chops! Hope you all enjoy this recipe!