/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
If you love to watch movies online or in theaters, you may be amazed of the luxurious houses that create an excellent backdrop of severalmovie scenes. A good backdrop is important in shooting a movie because this allows the viewer to believe that the movie’s character persona is real. In movies, there are homes that are staged and there are those that are real. If you are curious about these real homes, then keep on reading:
1. Oakley Court –The chateau and the ground of this house in commonly featured in putlocker horror movies such as The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975), The Curse of Frankenstein, The House in Nightmare Park, Brides of Dracula, and Plague of the Zombies. This was built in 1859 in Windsor, UK. Currently, the property is now operating as a hotel.
2. Ennis house – Embellished with Mayan revival style, this house was featured in Blade Runner (1982), The Day of the Locust (1975), and House on the Haunted Hill (1999). This house is located in Los Angeles and was built in 1924.
3. The Goldstein House – This luxurious house in Benedict Canyon, Beverly Hills, was intended to resemble a cave but it turns out to become a party crib in the movie The Big Lebowski. This was also featured in Charlie’s Angels Full Throttle (2003) and Snoop Dog music video. This was built between 1961 and 1963.
4. Elrod House – If you have watched James Bond’s Diamonds Are Forever (1971), I’m pretty sure you are familiar with this house. Situated in Los Angeles, California, this house is adorned with a rooftop deck, gigantic pool, and spacious room for your cars. This was built in 1968, and currently, this house is now valued at $14 million dollars.
5. Iron Man’s House – This dream house that is featured in Iron Man is designed to be a bachelor pad. This house was built with a Hollywood sound stage.
6. Tjoloholm Castle – This house, which is situated in Halland, Sweden, is featured in the apocalyptic movie, Melancholia (2011). This was built between 1894 and 1904, and it is equipped with electricity and central heating system. As trivia, James Dickson, the owner of the house, have never witnessed the castle finished as he died of blood poisoning.
7. The Lovell House – This is another luxurious house in Los Angeles, which was featured in the movie LA Confidential. This is the first steel frame house in the USA.