Infertility refers to the condition when people are unable to conceive even after having sexual intercourse in a proper way. Sometimes both the man and the woman’s body are not able to produce the necessary conditions that will led to thebirth of a child and at times a woman cannot carry the baby for the full term and these are the times whendoctor call the woman or the man infertile. Infertility is not a curse or some religious issue as the orthodox society wants to portray it as, but it is like any other disease, a problem of the body that can be cured with proper medicine and remedies. You can go for check up to the best infertility specialist in India, but what is more important is that you change your lifestyle and try some home remedies before trying out any costly procedures. Take a look at these home remedies that might help you in curing your infertility and let you have your own children in the near future.
· Vitamin D deficiency can cause miscarriage and infertility problems in women so it is important women to soak up more of the sun’s rays,and also, they should take vitamin D supplements if necessary.
· Ayurveda suggests that dried roots of banyan tree (the tender ones) if taken with milk can cure infertility. It should be taken by women on empty stomach after their periods are over.
· Both the man and the woman should decrease the intake of junk foods and caffeine and alsodrinking alcohol. They should make changes in their lifestyle to make their body more fertile.
· Ashwagandha or Indian Ginseng can help in curing male infertility. It also helps in curing stress and can be taken by both men and women.
· Red Clover is an awesome herb that boosts fertility level. This blood purifying plant is now being suggested by researchers as well for curing infertility.
· Proper exercise and yoga can help in living a stress-free life and can also help women lead an obesity free life and both these conditions are necessary for conception.
· Salmon is a great fish that promotes fertility in men and women. Add this to your diet and see the changes it creates in your body. It contains omega-3 fatty acids and selenium that helps in regulating reproductive hormones and also protect your body from the harmful effects of free radicals.
· Maca herb also helps in curing infertility in women.
At one point in their life people have a strong desire to have their own children and infertilitycan shatter this dream of theirs. It is best to go for these home remedies before giving up any hope and try to follow them regularly. You can always go for costly infertility treatments, but even top infertility doctors in India recommend that living a stress-free lifestyle and also following these home remedies might help you in getting your dream true.And for this miracle to happen, the main thing that you will need is faith and support of our loved ones. Miracles do happen, and it might happen with you as well.