No wonder there are so many people looking for love. Love is something that we all deserve in life. Love gives you wings. Yes, I may have stolen that from a red bull commercial, but it’s true. When you are loved you have support in your life and someone to encourage you to be happier. You have a permanent cheerleader in your life, and it feels good to know that someone always has your back.
If you are single and then you are probably aware of how hard it is to really get out there and find someone who is going to be a perfect match for you. There are so many stressful parts when it comes to looking for love and if it becomes too much stress on you then you may just give up altogether. But don’t do that!
The approach is probably one of the scariest parts of looking for love. You see someone you like and you want to get to know them better, but you have to actually make contact with someone and put yourself at risk for rejections. Nobody likes to be rejected.
What you have to remember is that even if you do get rejected, at least you tried. You don’t want to live your life with regrets about missing out on the perfect guy or girl for you. When you are actively looking for love – you will feel better by putting yourself out there and giving it a go.
Plus, every rejection that you get will teach you something about yourself. It can be hard to look at it this way when you are in the thick of a rejection, but hindsight will tell you and you can avoid doing that on your next approach.
Then again, you may not get rejected at all! It may be worth every skipped heartbeat and every off-balance step you take. So just go for it! Push through the anxiety or fear and take a chance on love.
This is where you take 50 tries to pick up the phone and call someone you like, but hang up every single try. It’s hard to get the courage up to give that person a call. Here are some tips to help you out.
· Remember that they are probably waiting for your call, maybe even anticipating it.
· They will be just as nervous as you are so they will probably not sense your inability to form complete sentences like you normally do.
· Talk about things that relate to you two – like where you met, your first conversation, any interests that you know you share. Keep the conversation relevant to what you two connected on and it will go much smoother.
What should I wear? Where should we go? Will he or she like me? These are things that you commonly worry about before you go on the date. But once you start the date all that worry fly’s out the window and you begin to relax a little. It’s the anticipation of the first date that causes the most anxiety.
If you are looking for love then you will want the date to go as smoothly as possible. You don’t want to lay your whole life story out on the line – just the stuff that is relevant to right now and that makes you look good, and makes your date want to know you better. This means don’t talk about no-no topics like your ex or your weird habit, because your date may become annoyed or turned off and avoid a second date. Wait until you form a solid connection to let them know the real you.
If you feel like you have no more reason to go looking for love (meaning you found the person you’ve been looking for) then you are going to want to get in contact with them again. The way you do that could make or break your chances of getting to another date. Here are some tips to do it properly.
· Do call if you want to tell them that you enjoyed the date and would like to get together again. If you do not call then they may become unsure of whether or not you really enjoyed their company or not.
· Don’t call 20 times after that just to check up on whether they want to get together again. If you called once then the ball is now in their court. Chill out and wait to see what happens.
· Do keep yourself busy because waiting for someone to call can drive you insane, and cause you to do stupid things (like text them 20 times). Don’t play games by not returning their call or waiting a certain amount of days to call them back – if you do this you may lose your shot of another date.
: Looking for love may be a scary thing, but if you face your fears and go through each process, the payoff of a loving relationship will be worth the effort.