Sometimes its good idea to lock you chrome browser when you are sharing your system with other. Just you can do it with built-in password method.
· Open Chrome browser, type “chrome://flags”
· Click ‘ctrl+f’ key and paste “New profile management system” and tap to enter
· Tap to drop down and choose Enabled
· Now tap to “Relaunch Now”
· Tap to Wrench icon afterwards tap to Settings
· In Settings search “People” and tap to Add person.
· Check the checkbox for “Control and view the websites this person visits” and tap to ‘Add’.
· Tap to ‘Account Button’. Here a lock icons tap on it.
· Here between the profiles, you will be required to enter password of your Google account.