Who would have thought that only because of Instagram, a heartfelt dream would eventually turn into reality? Who would have thought that Instagram could actually be an answered prayer for the burdened heart of an entrepreneur?
Believe it or not, success is indeed possible with just your mobile phone and the Instagram application. With the passion for taking quality photos, the suitable content for the right kind of audience, and determination mixed with a few droplets of luck, one can grab his star and make it shine even brighter.
Anish Bhatt is just one of the many examples of success stories in instagram. He turned his thousands of followers into millions of money as he made cash out of advertisements patronized by many. There are many others like him who thought out of the box and resourcefully made the most out of the free social networking site.
Starting your Business through Instagram
With Instagram, you can reach your target audience and other active users who can be future customers or agents who will help spread the word about your business. The unique selling point of Instagram which is pictures has proven to captivate the interests of people far and wide. After all, who could resist a beautifully shot item with the brightest of colors and the finest of details?
To begin, set up a business account. With a business account, you can:
- Be notified of insights about the stories you publish. What’s better than honest feedback to keep things at shape?
- Measure the performance of your post and see how people are reacting to it. With such access, you can modify, improve, or keep up with whatever good is going on.
- Keep your followers updated. You can include details about your business which potential customers will most likely want to find out if they wish to explore your products or services.
Grow your business through:
- Publishing reliable, accurate, and interesting contents
- Taking images and editing them to make an impression that the upload was professionally taken
- Keeping your account available for inquiries and concerns to reassure your clients that you can take care of them as soon as they decide to engage in your business
- Making your account popular through gaining lots of followers either organically or through alternative means like social media daily
- Monitoring your account’s performance by studying the trends and reactions you get from your posts
- Pushing through and keeping your head held high despite pressure or foreseen failure and making sure not to give up