If you’re looking for a right makeup for sensitive and acne-prone skin, then you’ve come to the right place! Here, in this article, I’m going to discuss some best foundations to create a flawless look while allowing your skin to breath and provides hydration.
1. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation
Maybelline’s Fit Me foundation is another good option, if you have a sensitive and acne prone skin. It doesn’t make the pores disappears, but it works to blur them and you will get a flawless finish. It’s a weightless foundation and is oil-free. It gives you a dewy look for a couple of hours. Basically, it provides light – medium coverage and comes with 24 diverse shades to choose from.
2. Lorac Natural Performance Foundation
If you’re looking for a lightweight coverage, which will last all through the day, then the Lorac Natural performance foundation is for you. This product is oil-free and doesn’t include fragrances and Parabens that could further cause skin irritation and lead to severe breakouts. This non-comedogenic foundation contains three ingredients such as Vitamin A, Xyleine and Premier Olive Leaf Extract that reduces redness in acne prone skin and gives a soothing effect.
3. Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup
It’s one of the best foundations offered by Clinique which contain some powerful ingredients such as sea algae elements, salicylic acid and hydroxy-decanoic acid that are perfect to conceal, treat & prevent acne. The product also contains caffeine that helps to assuage the irritation and stinging in acne-prone skin. Clinique foundation doesn’t strip away dryness, but in some cases, you may experience mild dryness due to the medicated-ingredients. But you can treat it with a thin moisturizer layer. You have to reapply the foundation during the day as it lasts for 8 hours.
4. Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation
As the name suggested, it’s a lightweight and oil-free foundation that relieves acne-prone skin and keeps moisture without clogging pores and aggravating oil buildup. The product is easy-to-apply & lasts for at least 8 hours. It holds Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice that is an effective healing agent and helps to soothe sensitive, acne prone skin. The product also contains water that accelerates the convey all of its useful ingredients and provides proper skin coverage.
5. BECCA Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation
It’s a powder foundation that provides medium coverage. It gives you a fresh and natural finish. BECCA Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation also conceals redness, acne spots, age spots and even out skin tone. The best thing about this foundation is that it includes red algae, which contains vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C & E. It has a waterproof formulation and is lightweight. It keeps your skin moisturized and lasts for a few hours.
Here are some tips that will help you in choosing best foundation makeup for sensitive skin;
- When it comes to choosing the best foundation for your sensitive skin; it should be oil-free because it helps to avoid clogging pores and stop a higher sebum buildup.
- Choose the foundation with natural ingredients. It must not contain Parabens and several other injurious components that will make the skin worse.
- Choose the foundation that must provide natural-looking and optimal coverage to make your breakouts look invisible.
- Your foundation must include ingredients such as tea tree oil and salicylic acid, which is quite helpful in treating acne and also avert upcoming breakouts.
- If you have blemishes on your skin, they can be irritating and painful. Choose the quality foundation as it will offer a calm wear and soothe this pain.