HDFC Ergo health insurance was introduced for individuals and families in the year 2002. Since its launch, it is available in more than 89 cities across India.
This insurance policy offers a wide range of benefits, like enhanced no claim bonus, flexible payment options, and cashless hospitalization facility to give people peace of mind.
Benefits of the Health Insurance Policy by HDFC Ergo
- It provides advanced medical coverage at moderate cost.
- No restriction for age to get coverage.
- Income tax benefit provided under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Why Take Medical Insurance Policy from HDFC Ergo?
- HDFC Ergo provides comprehensive medical insurance.
- Policies cover all medical expenses for 60 days before and 90 days after hospitalization.
- It also pays back health check-up charges on the completion of four claimless years.
Health insurance products offered by HDFC Ergo include:
- HDFC Health Suraksha Insurance Policy
- HDFC Health Suraksha Gold Insurance Policy
- HDFC Health Suraksha Regain Insurance Policy
- HDFC Health Suraksha Top Up Insurance Policy
- Critical Illness Insurance Policy
- Critical Illness Platinum Insurance Policy
Are There Health Discounts?
Yes, you can avail a number of discounts. Some of these include:
- 10% discount for 2-year occupancy of the insurance policy.
- An overall family discount of 10% if 2 or more family members are covered under Health Suraksha Insurance Policy.
- This insurance company is one of the leading insurance providers in India. The company is ISO certified, which assures you quality.
- HDFC Ergo is renowned for its customer service, and claims are processed in a hassle-free manner
- The wide variety of health insurance products ensures there is an apt HDFC ERGO health insurance for every type of buyer.
- Medical insurance policies can be purchased and renewed online with ease.
HDFC Ergo has made the cost of health insurance more affordable.