15 Questions with Atributetolife Tumblr Blogger Michael
Hello again friend and welcome back with Atributetolife Tumblr interview! This time we are going to take Michael, aka Mike’s blog at take a look at its style and what makes it awesome.
Plus, we are going to talk to the man behind the blog for you to get to know him better.
Myself, I know this guy for almost three years. I’ve been following him for so long now and he is one of my friends there.
That’s also the reason I chose him to be a part of this, that and his taste in great things, which makes his blog have that great vibe we were looking for.
Just like the other guys, Mike has answered a couple of questions for us, and we selected his best answers. Let’s see what you think of the interview!
1. Alux: Hey Mikey, can you tell us where are you from and what do you do for a living?
Michel: “I’m from Melbourne and I work as a store man in a warehouse”
2. Alux: How long have you had Atributetolife for?
Michael: “I have had my Tumblr for approximately five years.”
3. Alux: What made you choose Tumblr?
Michael: “An ex-girlfriend had one and suggested that I get one as well; I got hooked pretty quickly.”
4. Alux: How did you settled for this blogging style?
Michael: “It took a few years of finding out what I enjoyed seeing the most and finding inspiration from other blogs I came across.”
5. Alux: What’s the thing that makes you love Tumblr so much?
Michael: “Finding people with similar interests, discovering amazing artists and making connections.”
6. Alux: We love your blog style, can you describe it for us in a few words?
Michael: “My blog is A Tribute to Life and as such, I try to vary my posts to reflect the best things life has to offer.”
7. Alux: But from where you get your inspiration?
Michael: “My inspiration comes from many sources; books I read, people I meet and most definitely from nature.”
8. Alux: Let’s talk a bit about your style. Describe it to us.
Michael: “I’m not really sure how to explain my style, I guess it’s just a culmination of inspired looks from style gods all over the world.”
9. Alux: Where do you buy your clothes?
Michael: “Most of them are from Australian retailers located in Melbourne, and Zara.”
10. Alux: Which actor you think will do a great job playing you in a movie about your life?
Michael: “Hmm that’s a tough one. Maybe Johnny Depp?”
11. Alux: I’m curious, what would you do if you wake up one day in the opposite sex body?
Michael: “Haha probably check myself out!”
12. Alux: If you could have any superpower for a day, what would it be?
Michael: “Probably teleportation. I’d be able to do a world tour in a day.”
13. Alux: Where would be right now if you had the chance?
Michael: “Italy. I’ve never had an opportunity to head over there and meet my relatives and it looks beautiful over there!”
14. Alux: Give me your top three favorite movies.
Michael: “Prometheus, Billy Madison & Limitless.”
15. Alux: Last but not least. What does luxury mean to you?
Michael: “Anything beyond the absolute necessities.”
And as always, the photo that better shows the vibe of the blog:
What do you think? You have other questions for Mikey? Did you follow him now or when he was featured on the list of 12 awesome blogs you need to follow?