16 Questions with Bangarangblog Tumblr Blogger Nathan
Welcome back to Bangarangblog Tumblr interview. The reason why we chose Nathan is pretty simple.
Not only he has one of the best inspirational blogs, but his style is an inspiration also.
A while ago we got the chance to talk to him about his personal style, then he told us that his personal style is kind of a mix of everything, from trashed up jeans and vans to oxford shirt and bow tie.
His style is a mixture of everything that’s good, and his moustache is that one detail that remained the same among the years.
The clothes Nathan wears are some from the companies looking to work with him though his blog, but he gets some of them from the Sneakers stores or multi-style stores like Zara and TopMan, plus some of the thrift shops.
Let’s see what answers he had for us, and what kind of questions he asked us!
1. Alux: Hey Nathan! Let’s start by asking you where do you get your inspiration to inspire others every day?
Nathan: “I look to the world around me for inspiration. From stylish friends, to people pushing themselves to be fitter and stronger, to just having a more conscious thoughtful life.”
2. Alux: How did you end up on Tumblr?
Nathan: “I like that I can have an open platform to communicate with my peers and supporters. It kind of makes it more personal. I also use Tumblr as a huge way of inspiring myself, so it works both ways.”
3. Alux: What does Tumblr mean to you?
Nathan: “It is a place where I can share my passion for menswear, music, lifestyle and fitness with those interested.”
4. Alux: What does luxury mean to you? I’m asking this question because you know, Alux is all about living life at its best.
Nathan: “Luxury, is not having to think too much about what you want to do. Luxury is being able to live the life you want.”
5. Alux: I think you nailed that definition! What do you like to do in your free time?
Nathan: “Surf, skate, workout, read, watch movies, chill with friends….the usual stuff I guess.”
6. Alux: What’s the best advice you ever got?
Nathan: “Attitude is everything. My dad used to say that, and it really resonates with me now. I think the most successful people are normally the ones with the can-do attitude that just get out there and make it happen.”
7. Alux: Oh, let me ask you this: how did you decide for this blogging style for Bangarangblog?
Nathan: “Honestly I just fell into it. I started BANGARANGBLOG as a way of saving my own inspirations, and just let it grow organically.”
8. Alux: Lets imagine that one day you wake up in the opposite sex body, what would you do?
Nathan: “Oh good question! I guess I would spend some time figuring out the way my body works. How my sensors would change and what my limitations are.”
9. Alux: On your blog you’ve got some music too. What kind of music do you normally listen to?
Nathan: “I’m a huge fan of metal and heavy punk. Although I have quite eclectic taste. My iPod has everything from Iron Maiden to Katy Perry to August Burns Red.”
9. Alux: Can you give us the names of your favorite three movies?
Nathan: “Lord Of The Rings, 300, Lords Of Dogtown.”
10. Alux: What’s the one thing you always wanted? Did you get it?
Nathan: “I always wanted to be self-reliant. And I am now. I work for myself, and I am creating the life I want to live. I’ve been pretty blessed in that.”
11. Alux: What’s your favorite book?
Nathan: “I’m a huge Harry Potter fan, but perhaps “Temple” by Matthew Reilly”
12. Alux: If you could bring any celebrity back to life, who would you bring and what would you say?
Nathan: “Robin Williams. I always admired him so much. I would love to just thank him for impacting so many lives the way he did.”
13. Alux: Let’s not forget, What do you love the most about being on Tumblr? About Tumblr?
Nathan: “The fact that it’s very much a community. Everyone kinda looks out for one another and I think that’s incredible. Generally everyone is so supportive and complimentary. The world should be more like that!”
14. Alux: If there was a movie about your life, who would play the main character?
Nathan: “Ummmm. Can I play it? I know my lines! Haha I don’t know….I am a huge fan of Tom Hardy…but maybe someone less handsome. Haha tough question!”
15. Alux: If you had everything, were would you put it?
Nathan: “If I had everything I guess I’d have a huge amount of storage space too….so I suppose there?”
16. Alux: Do you have a question for ALux readers?
Nathan: “What would you like to see more of on BANGARANGBLOG?”
Because Nathan is such a fashion enthusiastic, and his blog reflects that, we thought this picture would be a good fit. What do you think?
Now it is your turn to ask Nathan questions! Let’s hear them out in the comments below!