15 Questions with Culturalsensuality Tumblr Blogger Srdjan
Hey guys and welcome to another interview with another Tumblr blogger. Today we have Srdjan who runs culturalsensuality and who agreed to answer a few questions for us.
As you already know, we got this guys a set of questions to see what question got the best answer and then we post them here. Each guys (girls), got the same set of questions, plus some other few extra, specifically for them.
I have to say that I had a lot of fun doing this, so far everyone was happy to answer my questions and I couldn’t be any happier.
The blogs I chose to talk about in 12 Tumblr Blogs with an Awesome Vibe are, most of them, my friends, and perhaps because of that the interviews got to be so funny.
We did this for you, to see what inspires them, why did they get a Tumblr, and some other personal questions.
This 23-year-old (can you believe that he is 23?!) guy from Serbia is one of those friends, and has one of those blogs everyone should follow.
With a great style (both for him and his blog), this guy is playing in the big league. Enough talking, all right? Let’s get to those questions because you really need to get to know this guy.
1. Alux: In this lifetime, everyone wants something, If you had everything, where would you put it?
Srdjan: “Somewhere when my mom can’t find it and throw it to the trash because she really enjoys throwing things that are important to me.”
2. Alux: Since we are talking about life, what’s the best life advice someone ever gave you?
Srdjan: “I can’t just mark one, but let’s say that through whole my life I had good example of what real man should be like. By listening to my father, coaches during a sport career as a kid or some respectful university professors as a little bit older, I have managed to learn how to deal with this life.”
3. Alux: If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?
Srdjan: “Sergio Rodriguez. Just so I could see how its like to play basketball with those sick skills. And yea, great beard.“
4. Alux: Tell me your favorite movie. Or at least a top three.
Srdjan: “Cadillac records, 13, Munje, Kad porastem bicu kengur, Nebeska udica/Sky hook, Rat uzivo (4 Serbian movies. First 2 great comedies and those second two talk about NATO bombing of Serbia in 1999.)”
5. Alux: Fill in the blanks: “If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to ______”
Srdjan: “Any place from where I can come back to Belgrade. Can’t live without my city.”
6. Alux: Finally someone who loves his city. What do you do in your free time? Where do you go?
Srjdan: “Gym, Basketball, spending time with my girlfriend, listening to music. Night life is great in Belgrade so I like spending weekends in some of many Belgrade clubs and pubs.”
7. Alux: Nowadays everybody loves superheroes, and I was wondering, if you could have any superpower for a day, what would it be?
Srdjan: “The ability of keeping superpowers as long as I want.”
8. Alux: We’ve asked this question before and got some hilarious answers. Let’s see yours: if you could live for a day in the opposite sex body, what would be the first thing you do?
Srdjan: “Apologizing to opposite sex for the feminists, PMS, nail problems, hair problems, problems. The rest of a day I would enjoy being the main reason this planet moves.”
9. Alux: Can we now get to the more serious questions? Where do you find your inspiration?
Srjdan: “By listening to someone who achieved to be well educated and successful. I had a chance to listen the lectures of some great intellectuals on my university and they helped me, finding myself as who I want to become.”
10. Alux: But what is the one thing you always wanted? Did you get it?
Srdjan: “I wanted to be a professional basketball player. Basketball is my first love and it will always be under my skin. Can’t live without it and I’m glad I still play it for fun.”
11. Alux: Because it is all about Tumblr here, I was wondering: why did you choose Tumblr?
Srdjan: “At first I liked the mixed concept of music and interesting posts. After a few months it just became a social network where I can find whatever I like and post that on my blog.”
12. Alux: How did you decide for this blogging style?
Srdjan: “I think that I have OCD problem so clean blog theme was something inevitably. I liked other vertical clean blogs with great color mixes.”
13. Alux: What do you love the most about Tumblr?
Srdjan: “I like the mix of sensuality, great photos, latest fashion and life trends.”
14 Alux: Give me your definition of luxury.
Srdjan: “It was supposed to be an indicator of your own success, but I feel that the real definition started losing sense. Now I just see it as a privilege of showing the level of your good/bad taste for material stuff.”
15. Alux: Do you have a question for ALux readers?
Srdjan: “Hey ALux readers, do you have any questions for me?
This time we got Srdjan to choose his own picture, the one he thinks it better describes the vibe of his blog, and he gave us this:
Well, the man asked you a question! Let’s hear your answers in the comments below!