13 Questions with Hashpe Tumblr Blogger Florin
Today we are going to talk with Florin or how friends like to call him: Hashpe.
He is one of the guys who run Tumblr blogs with an awesome vibe. Just like we used to, an interview about the guy is coming now.
But before, let me give you some information about this guy. The 25-years-old guy is living in Romania and is about to become a doctor.
Currently studying to become one kick-ass medic, Hashpe has been an important part of Tumblr for years.
I invite you to see what he likes and how he started his Tumblr blog.
1. Alux: Let’s start at the beginning. How long you’ve had your Tumblr for?
Florin: “Four years, then left it unattended for a while. Came back to it this year when I changed everything to make it work again.”
2. Alux: What made you choose this blogging platform?
Florin: “I was bored, and someone suggested this platform to me. I was like “meh” in the beginning, but then I started liking it more and more.”
3. Alux: With so many blogging styles on Tumblr, what made you stick to this particular blogging style?
Florin: “Saw some of those: fashion, luxury, style posts and thought they looked awesome. So I decided to try them myself; I think I’ve done a good job with them.”
4. Alux: What do you love the most about Tumblr?
Florin: “That it keeps me entertained when I have nothing to do.”
5. Alux: Where do you get your inspiration?
Florin: “Mostly from photography and fashion websites.”
6. Alux: Describe hashpe’s style in a few words of us.
Florin: “The blog reflects many of my tastes in style, cars, architecture and of course the fairer sex.
The blog has changed a lot in the past few months, post styles have changed, themes have changed, but one thing remained the same, quality over quantity.
If you want to be among the best, you have to present your followers with the best. It represents a lot of my interests, especially regarding the High Life, therefore the name”
7. Alux: I want to talk a bit about your style too. Tell me a few words.
Florin: “Comfort comes first in day to day life, so I lean more towards the casual side of things, but I enjoy dawning on a more serious outfit when the situation requires it.”
8. Alux: It seems that you got that covered. Where do you buy your clothes?
Florin: “Whenever I find good ones, malls, online retailers, everything that fits my style.”
9. Alux: Can you tell us a bit about yourself? That will give our readers a better perspective of you.
Florin: “I would like to quote Mark Wahlberg in “Pain & Gain” by saying that “I believe in fitness” and working hard for what you want.
Other than that, I am quite a normal guy with an awesome dog and an awesome future job.”
10. Alux: Tell me your favorite movie. Or at least a top three.
Florin: “Can’t really choose: American Psychopath, Pulp Fiction, Bronson”
11. Alux: If there was a movie about your life, who would play the main character?
Florin: “Christian Bale”
12. Alux: What’s the best advice someone gave to you?
Florin: “Stop taking yourself so seriously, nobody does.”
13. Alux: You know that Alux is all about luxury experiences, I’m curious what does luxury mean for you?
Florin: “For me it is a way of life, a goal to be achieved.”
That’s everything we have about Florin. And we’ve gone ahead to choose a picture that we believe it fits his blog. Do you think we chose right?
What do you have to say about this interview? Do you have more questions for Florin? Ask them in the comments below!