10 Raw Desserts For A Great Outdoor Summer Party
You want to serve some of the finest desserts but in a healthy and fresh way? No, it’s not a dream. You just need to take a look at these recipes of 10 Raw Desserts For A Great Outdoor Summer Party.
It’s summer and we like to keep things fresh and most importantly stay healthy. You can have that plus some extremely delicious sweets thanks to the raw diet.
Raw foodism (or rawism) is the dietary practice of eating only uncooked, unprocessed, and often organic foods or wild foods.
The raw food diet is based on the belief that the most healthful food for the body is uncooked.
Plus, it has developed some amazing desserts recipes that can be prepared very quickly. Even in 10 minutes.
Let’s discover them. Yummy!
10Coconut Cream Pie with Dark Chocolate Crust
1/2 Cup Raw Cashews or Macadamia Nuts
1/2 Cup Shredded Plain Coconut
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp Agave
2 Tbsp Cocoa
Dash of Salt
1 1/4 Cup Coconut Cream (Refrigerated and skimmed from the top of a can)
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
3-4 Tbsp Agave
1/4 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Place crust ingredients in your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spray a muffin tin with a healthy, non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly press dough down into muffin tin.
- Place in the freezer.
- Place all filling ingredients in a separate food processor bowl (or washed bowl) and blend until smooth.
- Remove crust from freezer.
- Evenly top crust with coconut cream filling.
- Place in the freezer and let set for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and let thaw for 10-15 minutes before serving (depending on the texture you choose).