12 Questions with Themodernconnoisseur Tumblr Blogger Christopher
Let’s meet the next Tumblr blogger – Christopher. The guy behind themodernconnoisseur is here today and agreed to answer a couple of questions.
This guy is, just like all Aluxers, a luxury enthusiastic. He runs one of the best blogs out there and we couldn’t be happier that he has agreed to answer our questions.
He is always looking sharp, always wearing a suit which makes everyone love his style.
As you have already got used to it, this is the today’s interview. Christopher is one of the guys who run Tumblr blogs with awesome vibes.
Let’s see what luxury means to him, what he hates, and what are his dreams.
1. Alux: As we said, you are a luxury enthusiastic, we were wondering: what does luxury mean to you?
Christopher: “Luxury to me doesn’t necessarily mean expensive and flashy but simply something that wouldn’t have normally been within the means of a person but they decided to do it like having dinners at fancy restaurants or like driving a BMW over a Toyota.”
2. Alux: You run one of the best blogs out there. What made you choose Tumblr?
Christopher: “I chose Tumblr because I realized people are a lot more into visuals, they’re no longer stopping to read lengthy articles so Tumblr allows me to use a lot of imagery and I can always add a short descriptive write up about whatever it is, giving the reader exactly what they need to know.”
3. Alux: What made you stop at this blogging style?
Christopher: “Well, being in luxury I realized people needed to feel like they were part of it, I needed my readers to feel inspired towards living the lifestyle they saw.”
4. Alux: What’s the one thing you love most about this blogging platform?
Christopher: “The other blogs that actually inspire me to keep doing what I do. Knowing that there are other wanting to do better and get more out of life.”
5. Alux: What inspires you? Where do you draw your inspiration from?
Christopher: “I get my inspiration from life in general, observing people, their behaviors, what draws them to want to do better, the things that turn them on and the liberty now to express just that.”
6. Alux: I assume you are a busy man. Do you have any free time? How do you spend it?
Christopher: “Spare time what is that? *he laughs* Any spare time I got, when not working I’m playing with my son or listening to music, music takes the edge off for me.”
7. Alux: You talked there about music. What kind of music do you like?
Christopher: “I grew up a DJ, so I listen to everything but I like to keep things sexy so it’s always Neo-Soul, and R&B I throw on first *he smiles*”
8. Alux: Talking about keeping things sexy. If you could live for a day in opposite sex body, what would be the first thing you do?
Christopher: “Good question ummm, I’d go put on a bikini and hit the beach, nothing like a sexy woman lounging on the beach *he smiles*”
9. Alux: It seems that you’ve got all figure it out. Haha. Tell me this: What’s the one thing you always wanted? Did you get it?
Christopher: “A BMW X6 or M5 and no haven’t got it YET!!!”
10. Alux: So I’m guessing you like cars. Cars featured in movies, am I right? Which are your favorite movies?
Christopher: “I’m a Big James Bond fan, so 007 all day, followed by Mission Impossible and anything with Jason Statham, except that Cranked movie, I don’t know what they were thinking with that one.”
11. Alux: If we are at this topic, I’m curious to know, if someone offered you to make a movie about your life, who would you like to play the main character?
Christopher: “Idris Elba, he’s got my sort of edge”
12. Alux: In the end, do you have a question for us? Or for our readers?
Christopher: “Not a question but more like a word of encouragement. The world is willing give you exactly what you ask of it and never be afraid to go after your passion.”
And last but not least, the photo that describes the vibe Christopher’s blog has.
What do you think? Do you have some other questions for him?