15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian
We’re about to take a look at 15 Things You didn’t know about Kim Kardashian and a few lesser know facts that will give you extra insights into the life of one of the most controversial celebrities in the world!
Almost everybody knows who Kim Kardashian is and although her past has been critiqued by many we have to give it to her for the hard work she’s put in into maximizing her impact.
With a net worth of over 85 Million dollars she’s a successful businesswoman and tv personality.
There are very few things left unknown about Kim and today we’re sharing with you some you might not know!
Here are 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian:
1. She went to school with Paris Hilton and she was her side-kick.She hang out in Paris’ shade making to most out of each drop of screen time.
2. Before she was famous, Kim was a stylist for Lindsay Lohan and Brandy.
3. With almost 60 Million followers on instagram she’s in the top 3 most followed people on social media, alongside taylor swift & Selena Gomez. An endorsement for a sponsored tweet from Kim costs around $1 Million Dollars.
4. Kim launched a game-app in 2014 called Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, that’s been an incredible success, reportedly bringing in over 200 Millions dollars per year.
5. Before Kanye, Kim was married to the basketball player Kris Humphries, a marriage she filed for divorce after only 72 days. Although the she said getting married was a mistake, the wedding brought in millions in advertising and pushed her further up the fame ladder.
6. A few people know this, but Kim has been married even once before Kris, when she was only 19 to a music producer named Damon Thomas, who she spend 4 years with, finally separating in 2003.
7. Her ancestors were of Russian-Armenian stock and the family name was originally Kardashcoff.
8. The Kardashian family fortune came from a slaughterhouse business called The Great Western Meat Packing Company which had an annual turnover of more than $100 million.
9. Robert Kardashian, her now passed away father, was O J Simpson’s defense attorney during Simpson’s 1995 murder trial.
10. Kim received $300,000 and a royalty to drop her lawsuit against the distributors of the sex tape Kim Kardashian Superstar, the sex-tape that fueled her journey to super-fame.
11. while she was a teen she dated Michael Jackston’s Nephew, T.J Jackson and for her 14th birthday she celebrated at the Neverland ranch.
12. Something few people know is that back in 2010, Kim decided to take a swing at the music industry releasing her first – and fortunately last- single. A song named “Jam”, we’ll link to it in the description so you can enjoy it.
13. Before putting any jewelry on she blow dries them so they don’t feel cold on her skin.
14. When Kanye Asked her to marry him, he bought her a $3 Million dollar ring.
He also made her plenty of other expensive gifts! You can see all the expensive Kanye gave Kim here!
15. According to our team at Alux Net Worth, the Kardashian Family has a 4 year deal with E! for their hit show Keeping up with the Kardashians worth 80 Million. With everything else she’s doing her salary is around 30 Million dollars per year.
Although some people might find Kim Kardashian’s past shameful we have to give it to her, she did and still is leveraging all the attention the media is offering her to grow her empire! She is one of the most iconic celebrities in recent history with world-wide popularity. So we wanted to ask you:
What do you think Kim’s life would look like right now if she hadn’t had her sex tape go public?
We took the time to make a special video covering 15 things you didn’t know about Kim Kardashian and because you’re insiders, if you watch it till the end you’ll get to see a few bonus facts and a secret photo of Kim before she was famous!
That ends our cover of the 15 things you didn’t know about Kim Kardashian West! Did you know that Kim launched a $14 book containing only selfies of herself? You can check it out here!