16 Questions with Toesiee Tumblr Blogger Reza
Hello and welcome back to interview with a blogger. This time, it is Reza’s time to answer our questions.
This 25-year-old guy from Holland has one of the 12 awesome Tumblr blogs with an awesome vibe, but that’s not the only thing he got.
He is on Tumblr since 2010 or so, and since then he has put together everything that inspires him in one place, his blog.
Apart from his blog, Reza has his job in retail, his style and his great taste in quality things.
I don’t know this guy so well, but I say let’s get the interview started and find out more about him!
1. Alux: Before we get into Tumblr questions, I like your style, where do you buy your clothes?
Reza: “Different shops, Weekday, vintage shops, all Dutch.”
2. Alux: I have noticed that you like to wear a lot of black, why is that?
Reza: “Yohji Yamamoto once said: “Black is modest and arrogant at the same time, but mysterious. But above all black says: I do not bother you, do not bother me.” This is one of the reasons I have so many black clothes.”
3. Alux: Now I would like you to describe your style, and your blog’s style in a few words.
Reza: “My blog style is mostly black, woman, tattoos and cigarettes. When it comes to my personal style, I try to be unique with some accessories like a hat. I’m a big fan of Yves Saint Lauren.”
4. Alux: You have all this unique outfits, I’m sure you are inspired by something. Where do you get your inspiration?
Reza: “I’ll get my inspiration from people, Tumblr, city’s I travel and magazines.”
5. Alux: I’m sure you are a busy man, but what do you do in your spare time? Do you have some?
Reza: “I’m doing things with fashion and blogging, and I hang around with my friends. In the weekends I party.”
6. Alux: What made you choose Tumblr?
Reza: “I started it five years ago with the thought to show the world what I really love and where I stand for.”
7. Alux: How did you come up with this blogging style? Considering that Tumblr has a vast category of styles. You could go for food. Why fashion?
Reza: “It was easy and the people on it are awesome with mostly same taste.”
8. Alux: I’m sure you love being there. What’s the one thing you love most about Tumblr?
Reza: “It brings a lot of inspiration and the people don’t really give a f**k about what they post.”
9. Alux: We’ve talked about Tumblr and inspiration so far, how about your life? What’s the best life advice you ever received?
Reza: “When in doubt just do it. You’ll always look back at the things you didn’t do.”
10 Alux: Do you have a favorite film?
Reza: “My favorite movie is “The necessary death of Charlie Countryman”.”
11. Alux: What about a book? What’s your favorite?
Reza: “Women by Bukowski”
12. Alux: What kind of music do you listen to?
Reza: “I can enjoy the most genres, but I prefer indie rock, 80’s Electronic Funk and Techno.”
13. Alux: The next question has been bunging me for a while now. If you had everything, were would you put it?
Reza: “I would give it to my mom.”
14. Alux: That’s so sweet of you, but what would you do if you could live for a day in the opposite sex body?
Reza: “I would make use of my body and make the boys go wild.”
15. Alux: What does luxury mean to you? We’ve asked this question around and we got pretty good answers. What’s yours?
Reza: “Materialistic items, or well designs.”
16. Alux: Do you have something to say in the end? If you have a question for us, or for our readers, we are happy to hear it.
Reza: “I just started a menswear topic at mixtfashion.com. It would be great if you check it out and let me know what you think of it.”
Here is the photo we thought it better describes Reza’s blog. What do you say? Did we get it?
Do you want to know more things about Reza? You can ask him in the comments below!