Top trends for men | Autumn/Winter 2013-2014
After the best fashion shows in Milan, New York, Paris and London , we brought you the essential trends for men and five ways to wear them .
If you take a look you will be prepared to welcome the autumn with the best looks !
What we recommend!
Here are the trends for men
1.This season the safest colour is grey, from head-to-toe. It’s a little risky but, if you take our advice you will look great. Suits come with contrasting hues and patterns. Neil Barret brings the slate baseball jackets thrown over gunmetal trousers.
2. The burst of fuchsia and mustars caught our attention, but the dark red was the colour that dominated the catwalks from Europe. Again, head-to-toe looks , were popular. My favourite trend is that paired with another complementary colour. We especially liked Prada’s pairing of a claret jacket with teal trousers and the velvet waistcoasts with bright red silk.
3. Baseball jackets are seen at almost every catwalk this season. Our favorite?
Missoni’s suede number with signature striped paneling.
4. Supersize squares are definitely a next season.
5. Rollnecks. This item is the essential piece of knitwear for the season. Layer up under a tailored winter coat for the ultimate cold-snap solution.
6. A whole host of bright blues hit the catwalks too with periwinkle at Guccu, electric Costume National and baby blue at Nicole Farhi. Even you?re planning to invest in a new overcoat for the season or maybe in a casual suit, change the old navy for something a bit brighter.
7.Full on fur. Designers recommends this season rabbit sweaters and sheared mink.
This season, more than ever, there is a shift towards a unisex color palette. Similar to the women’s palette, the versatility of the men’s colors for fall 2013 allows for more experimentation as the weather cools.
Themes and silhouettes may go a long way to shaping fashion trends, but you can’t deny the impact of colour on the mood of the season. We brought you the key palettes forecast for the fall / winter 2013 season. Hope you enjoy it !
This Article was written by: Irina . You can visit her blog here: [button color=”red” size=”small” link=”http://imapuma.wordpress.com” target=”blank” ]I’m a puma[/button]