How To Wear Your Hair at an Elegant Party
You’re out if ideas and want some inspiration on how to wear your hair at an elegant party?
If you want an head to toe stylish look you cannot neglect the way you wear your hair. I have chose some hairstyles that are fashionable and elegant at the same time. Take a look, it is easier that you thought.
– Comb your hair and pick it up into a tight high ponytail. Don’t tie it yet as you’ll need to apply hairspray and comb again in order to make sure there are no loose strands or so-called antennas.
– You’ll need a bun sponge in your hair color! Bun sponge looks like a doughnut and you can get it in various beauty supply shops, in pretty much all sizes. Once you have your bun doughnut, all you need to do is take your ponytail, pull it through the hole and fix the sponge using a few bobby pins.
– Section your ponytail and use those sections to cover the sponge making sure the ends are tucked in under it! Use bobby pins to secure every section and then apply more hairspray and, of course, hair shine!
This one is a little more complicated. Here are the tools you need: a barrell curling iron, clear elastic or pony tail holder, smoothing + updo brush, 4-6 large bobby pins, firm holding hairspray.
And here is what you need to do:
– Using a 1 inch curling iron quickly curl all of your hair under.
– Flip hair over and gather into a high ponytail securing with an elastic or ponytail holder.
– Using your smoothing brush, back comb (lightly tease) hair. (This will help the bun look more voluminous!)
– Twist hair and wrap around the base to create your bun shape.
– Insert bobby pins along the base of the bun, securing it to your head.
– Spray all over with a firm holding hairspray and smooth down fly-aways.
All you do is create a low side ponytail, then twist the tail until it wraps up into a bun and pin it in place. Tug at the bun a little bit and let random strands of hair fall loose and you are ready to go.
Messy up do
For this one I think that a visual description would work best. Here:
This style is very easy to do, so that you will be able to wear it without having special skills. First wash your hair and apply hair mousse for volume. If you have natural wavy hair, you can just towel dry it. Those who have straight hair can make braids and leave them for the night. When you have already created loose waves, you can braid or twist a thin strand and wrap it around the head like a headband. Your hair can be side or middle parted.
– Tease the hair on the crown gently, spray it with a very light hold hair spray and then gently brush back.
– Sweep your hair to the side, add gel (or any kind of hairstyling product that works best for you) starting from the middle and down to tame and shape those waves.
– Secure one end using very small but strong bobby pins and leave the other side to fall naturally. Now all you have to do is add some more hairspray and you’re ready to roll!
I hope you enjoyed this article and I am sure you will be the center of attention at your next party.