15 Questions with Bdmfk Tumblr Blogger Remus
Today you get to meet Remus, the mastermind behind bdmfk Tumblr blog.
And as it happened with Anthony, we sat down with Remus and asked him a couple of questions.
Because his Tumblr has such an awesome vibe, we thought that it will be a great idea for Remus to share what inspires him and what made him chose Tumblr to share his ideas with the rest of the world.
First of all, Remus is a guy from Romania who is currently living in London. He is 28 years old and he is not going to stop until his Tumblr becomes known worldwide.
Or perhaps he likes Tumblr so much that he decided to enjoy this, without ever living.
1. Alux: As you know, Tumblr is a place where most of us get their inspiration. I was wondering: where do you get your inspiration?
Remus: “Well I spend a lot of time watching TV shows and movies but also YouTube has so much to offer. You’ll gonna be there for one clip regarding some gaming headphones and 3 hours later you’re still there. *he laughs*
“But inspiration can come from your past, life lessons, people that you meet.”
2. Alux: We get it, why did you choose Tumblr in the first place?
Remus: “I choose Tumblr because a friend of mine told me “just try it out”, and 2-3 years later here I am.”
3. Alux: As you already know, on Tumblr you get a lot of different blogs, what made you chose this particular blogging style?
Remus: “Well I just post random things that work well and make sense in my head. At first nudity and explicit content we’re out of the question because I used to be on it at work, but since a year ago I think that went out the window and I only use Tumblr from home, or quickly on my phone.”
4. Alux: What do you love the most about Tumblr?
Remus: “The diversity of the content, well it’s not always on point, but the things you can find are amazing and can make you stare at that post for several minutes.”
5. Alux: Enough with questions about Tumblr for now, I’m curious to know what’s the best advice you ever get?
Remus: “Don’t let other people think or decide for you.”
6. Alux: This interview is not only about life advice and Tumblr. It is also about music and films. Tell me, what kind of music do you listen to?
Remus: “Well I started with R&B, Hiphop, Rock. Got influenced by my sisters and my brother. But growing up I diversified, basically I can go from HIP HOP to Blues or Soul in a fraction of a second. It can be symphonic music or drum and bass, it all depends on my state of mind.”
7. Alux: We all watch a lot of films, which ones are your favorites? I know you can’t give me just one movie, but maybe a top three will help?
Remus: “I can’t choose only one. There’re so many good movies that’s kind of hard to pick one or make a list.
Pulp fiction is one of them, Goodfellas, The Godfather, Freedom Writers, Perfect Sense, Dead Poets Society, American history x, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Training Day, Book of Eli, The Pursuit of Happiness, Drive.
I watch too many movies and it’s difficult to choose or make a top.”
8. Alux: If someone asked you to do a movie about your life, what actor would you choose to play you?
Remus: “After seeing Joseph Gordon Levitt in Dark Knight I have to say he would do a good job.”
9. Alux: I’ve noticed that you like action films, but if you could have any superpower for a day, what would it be?
Remus: “It will have to be mental manipulation.”
10. Alux: We are not done yet with celebrities, if you could bring any celebrity back to life, who would it be and what would you say?
Remus: “Robin Williams, I’d tell him that I appreciate his work and that he’s a beautiful human being.”
11. Alux: I personally like funny questions better, so would you rather fight a shark with bear hands or fight a bear with shark hands?
Remus: “Wat? *he laughs* whatever you’re taking sounds fun but I’d rather fight a shark with bear hands.”
12. Alux: Everyone wants something in their life, everyone is trying to achieve something. What is that one thing you always wanted? Did you get it?
Remus: “Mainly I get what I want. It’s all just a matter of time. So I’m going to want something every time, even when I get it I’ll start wanting something else.”
13. Alux: You say you get what you want. But if you had anything in the world, what would it be?
Remus: “Hmmm a house, I think. No? *he smiles* Yup, definitely a house in the mountains, and one in the city. That would be the top pick for me.”
14. Alux: Because this a website where luxury is everywhere, our readers would like to know, what does luxury mean to you?
Remus: “The ability to get what you want, to make your own choices and to live with them. It’s a state of mind.”
15. Alux: Those were all the questions we wanted to ask you. Do you gave any questions for us, for our readers?
“What makes you tic?”
That’s all about Remus. This time also we wanted to choose a photo that better describes Remus’ blog, and we came up with this one. Do you think we did a good job?
Do you have any other questions for Remus? Ask them in the comments below!