Steve Bisciotti Net Worth

How much is Steve Bisciotti Worth?

Steve Bisciotti Net Worth $3.8 billion

Steve Bisciotti salary $700,000,000

Steve Bisciotti Net Worth: How rich is Steve Bisciotti? & How much money is Steve Bisciotti worth? Time to find out!

Steve Bisciotti is an American businessman and his current net worth is $3.8 billion.

Born in a Baltimore suburb to working-class Italian-American family, he used to love sports as a teenager.

His father would often take him and his brothers to Baltimore Orioles and Colts games. Stephen attended Severna Park High School, and while in his senior year he played on the football team.

A while after, he attended and graduated from Salisbury State University in Maryland with a degree in liberal arts.

How did Stephen Biscotti get famous?

The following year, he and his cousin, Jim Davis, started Aerotek, a staffing company in the aerospace and technology sectors.

In the early days, he used to run the company from a basement office with second hand equipment. In their first year, they managed to produce $1.5 million in sales.

The company grew into the Allegis Group, which is now the largest privately held staffing company in the US and 4th in the world.

How does Stephen Biscotti make money?

Apart from his company, he has also invested in the sports business which has brought more attention to him than his company.

In 2000 he bought 49% of the Ravens, in a deal which gave him the option to buy the remaining 51% for $325 million in 2004.

And in 2004, the NFL approved his purchase of the majority stake in the club.

His stewardship of the club has been calm, professional and trusting in the management of GM Ozzie Newsome.

The following year, he ranked 378th on the Forbes 400 list of the richest Americans.

Few years later, the company he co-founded, Aerotek, reached a $1.2 million settlement in a class-action lawsuit filed on behalf Aerotekā€™s workers.

As a devoted Roman Catholic, he is the board member for both Associated Catholic Charities and Mother Seton Academy.

As of his personal life, he is married to Renee and has two sons. The family lives on the Pointefield Landing of the Severn River in Maryland.

This wraps up our Stephen Biscotti Net Worth profile!

Submit reply

Login

Sign in to alux.com or create an account

Lost password?

Signup

If you already have an account, please sign in

Forgot Password

Please enter your username or e-mail address to recover your password.

Hey there!

In order to submit a post to Alux.com you must be logged in.

Already have an account? Click here to sign in