10 Easy Hair Ideas For This Summer
Summer is not a time for over thinking things, especially when it comes to your hair. Need some inspiration ?
We’ve picked the most beautiful catwalk and celebrity hairstyles for you to try at home. Here are the greatest 10 easy hair ideas for this summer. You will look splendid.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Twist a few strands from the front of your hair and secure them with kirby grips. How about adding a golden accessory for a more glamorous finish.
This Gucci model from right has the most gorgeous hair ever: if you’re blessed with full hair, pin two front sections back for a natural finish.
2.Thought you couldn’t pull off wet-look hair? Think again. This side-swept half-up, half-down look is a simple way to rock the trend, whatever the weather is . You should wear this look at the hottest festivals.
3. Braids. Who doesn’t love them ? Go mad this summer. Don’t just stick to straight plaits or classic halo braids, plait across the head at random until all your locks are plaited in.
Fishtail braids look elaborate, but all they take is a little practice. You don’t want it to look perfect. When you reach the end, secure with a clear elastic, and mist the braid with light-hold hair spray.
4. This ponytail is a little lower, a little tousled—and has a lot of sex appeal. Add a feather to your low ponytail to take the look from daytime to party-time. This Gucci style continues to be one of our favourites of the year. Pull out a few pieces around your face to make it look softer.
5.Tie your hair in knots this season for a quirky look. Twist two sections around each other and pin into place, leaving a length of hair loose to poke sideways from the style.
A classic twisted knot will look super-chic for a bride or guest during wedding season.
6. Forget about the perfect curls. Is summer so all you need are some laid-back waves. Take a one-and-a-half-inch section of hair in front and wrap it around a large-barrel curling iron, and repeat. Finish with a shine spray.
Beachy waves are just as much of a summer essential as SPF. And they’re so easy to get. Just let it air-dry the rest of the way, and you’re all set.
7. Colourful silk scarves are so in trend. They protect you from sun and make you a little special than anyone else.
8. Make some pretty loope . This look is actually silly even if seem hard to do. Start by making three pontytails and then make loops with small sections of hair. Pin in place.
9. Roll hair from the bottom up, and pinning if is necesaary. It’s so simple how it looks. If you don’t have a long hair pin hair around a foam hair roller.
10. Worried about hitting the beach with a big doughnut on your head? It’s summer—which means it’s time to have fun. Pull hair into a tight ponytail. Wrap the ends around the base and pin.
Hope you will try it !
This Article was written by: Irina . You can visit her blog here: [button color=”red” size=”small” link=”http://imapuma.wordpress.com/” target=”blank” ]I’m a puma [/button]