2015 Grammys: 20 Best Dressed Celebrities Who Rocked the Red Carpet
We had a lot of work to do over the weekend with the 57th Annual Grammy Awards and if any of you fashionistas missed it, here’s everything you need to know and see about it: 20 best dressed celebrities at the 2015 Grammys.
To sum it up from the beginning, this edition of the Grammys, at least when it comes to fashion, was extraordinary. The red carpet was filled with sparkling dresses, metallic details and the main accessories were…well, the breasts! Almost all celebrities exposed their gorgeous cleavages, but in the most tasteful way possible.
We’ve seen some exceptional outfits especially from Taylor Swift, Rita Ora, Rihanna, Ariana Grande and even Miley Cyrus surprised us with an elegant and decent dress.
But our nominee for the best dressed celebrity at the 2015 Grammys is by far Kim Kardashian West and that thanks to her husband, Kanye West who chose the outfit for his beloved wife.
Kim showed up in a sequin Jean Paul Gaultier gown that probably cost a million dollar and although she had some trouble with the dress because her pocket literally fell off, she still managed to shine the brightest on the red carpet.
Also, we have to appreciate the effort she made because of the weight of the dress as Kim shared with us:
It’s probably 100 pounds
So, thank you, Kim for lighting up this festive evening and let’s browse through the other fantastic outfits that rocked the red carpet.
1. Rita Ora in Prada
2. Kim Kardashian West in Jean Paul Gaultier
3. Ariana Grande in Atelier Versace
4. Beyoncé in Proenza Schouler
5. Rihanna in Giambattista Valli Haute Couture
6. Gwen Stefani in Atelier Versace
7. Danielle Haim in Stella McCartney
8. Ciara in Alexandre Vauthier
9. Miley Cyrus in Alexandre Vauthier
10. Lady Gaga in Brandon Maxwell
11. Nicki Minaj in Tom Ford
12. Anna Kendrick in Band of Outsiders
13. Taylor Swift in Elie Saab
14. Sia in Giorgio Armani
15. Katy Perry in Zuhair Murad
16. Chrissy Teigen in Emilio Pucci and John Legend in Dolce&Gabbana