Incredible Libraries Around The World
For those who love to read here is the answer. I’m one of the most passionate fans of books and I love going to the small and old library from my town to relax. I take a book and I sit in one of those dusty chairs, spending the whole day reading and placing myself in the rows.
But here at Ealuxe, we are not talking about this little libraries, we are talking about the most Incredible Libraries Around The World .
These pillars of learning are home to some of the world’s most incredible architecture that you ever seen. Below is a small collection of stunning libraries around the world. From history to modern, those architecture and centres of knowledge preserve the culture of their respective periods.
Honestly, I would find it hard to concentrate in these places,because they are too beautiful for the eye.
Let’s take a look at the most Incredible Libraries Around The World !
1.University Club Library – New York City, United States
2.Canadian Library of Parliament – Ottawa, Canada
3.Yale University’s Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library – New Haven, Connecticut
4. Iowa State Capital Law Library – United States
5. Suzzalo Library at the University of Washington – Seattle, Washington
6. Admont Abbey Library – Austria
7. State Library – Victoria, Australia
8. Library at El Real Monasterio de El Escorial – Madrid, Spain
9. José Vasconcelos Library – Mexico City, Mexico
10. Real Gabinete Português de Leitura – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
11. National Library of Finland – Helsinki, Finland
12. Mitchell Library – Sydney, Australia
13. Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library at University of Toronto – Toronto, Canada
14. George Peabody Library – Baltimore, Maryland
15. Strahov Theological Hall – Prague, Czech Republic
Personally, I’m still wondering how amazing these libraries can be. I can’t wait to have the opportinity to visit one of them, and to read one of my favourite book here. Don’t forget books because there still alive and they can make you feel good.
We hope you liked our article about the most Incredible Libraries Around The World !
This Article was written by: Irina . You can visit her blog here: [button color=”red” size=”small” link=”http://imapuma.wordpress.com” target=”blank” ]I’m a puma [/button]