Last Week’s Top Luxury News
We’ve been thinking of starting a luxury news show for a while now with the main purpose of keeping those of you that simply do not have the time to read on the daily!
So, we put together a small project that we’re hoping to grow in time if you guys find it useful!
We called it Last Week in Luxury and it does exactly what it says: we quickly go over the top stories from a previous week with links so you can dive deeper into those that interest you most.
This is another attempt of us to better serve our community that has show us great support when needed.
Here’s the video of the first ever Last Week in Luxury!
Here’s what we talked about & links to all your favorite stories.
– They leased an undeveloped island for 99 years from the government
– Found investors and along with their own money turned the island into a luxurious retreat
– They’re now selling luxury villas for close to $1 Million each on the island.
– The party takes place in NYC on the Labor Day Weekend
– Dan paid $650K for him and 200 guests
– You can see the invoice in the article
– 29 Years Old, Ren Lu You has been on over 30 date with no luck!
– Deal is: Find him a girlfriend that he’ll date for over 6 months and you get paid.
– He’s not a bad looking guy, see for yourself.
– Original motorcycle used in movie is auctioned for charity!
– It is a custom Triumph Scrambler.
– It will be worth a fortune in a few years!
– Actual house used in the series is up for sale.
– 3,539-square-foot home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, two porches and a breakfast nook.
– It really is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Hopefully you enjoyed this article and it is the beginning of many more to come!
These were the top luxury news stories that caught our eye last week, let us know what you think in the comments!