20 Things you didn’t know about Travelling
Today we’ve decided to show you the benefits of traveling, and some interesting facts about it. Are you ready to change your life and start travel more? Here are the 20 things you didn’t know about travelling.
Alongside the evolution of agriculture, mankind has become more stationary, and we didn’t feel the urge of moving from place to place anymore.
That is not necessary a bad thing, but we need to keep reminding ourselves that life is more than staying in one place for the rest of our life, and start enjoying the beauty that this planet has to offer.
We need to be more adventurous, we need to take more risks, and we definitely need to stop living in fear that the World is a scary place. That is why we put together some interesting facts just for you, that hopefully it will turn your life for better. These are the 20 things you didn’t know about travelling!
1. Travelling can make you more resourceful and it can improve your problem solving skills.
2. Travelling and meeting new cultures can make you more open-minded and smarter.
3. Being exposed to new situations can improve your perspective, and it will make you more creative.
4. Traveling is also good for your health. There are some studies that suggest that a vacation can lower the risks of a heart disease.
5. It is also a natural anti-depressive, making you feel more alive and full of energy.
6. It can improve your love life, because couples who travel together will increase their level of intimacy.
7. The most visited country in the World is France.
8. Bangkok is the most visited city in the World.
9. There are different ways to get a cheap or free accommodation. One of the best one is couch surfing.
10. The shortest airline flight lasts only 2 minutes, and its from Westray to Papa Westray.
11. Izmailovo Hotel is the largest hotel in the World. It situated in Russia, and it can accommodate over 7,000 guests.
12. The President Wilson hotel has the most expensive hotel room in the World. If you want to spend just one night there, you’ll have to pay $83,200 a night.
13. Money spent on travelling will create better memories than money spent on things.
14. You don’t need to make a long trip to be happier, a weekend getaway has the same effect.
15. Travelling reduces the social anxiety and it will make you more sociable.
16. The plane ticked is the biggest cost, but there are other cheaper ways to travel, such as hitchhiking.
17. You can’t plan the whole thing perfectly, so if an unexpected situation comes up, make the best of it.
18. Price and value are more different than you think. Yes, a trip may cost you a couple of thousand dollars, but the experience is priceless.
19. It’s incredible to see and experience how other people live. It will amaze you how different we are, and you will be fascinated by it.
20. Stop following others footsteps and try to find your own path. Getting a little bit lost it’s not always a bad thing.
Thank you for having the patience to read our article about 20 things you didn’t know about travelling, and we hope you enjoyed it!
So, are you ready to see the World? For more opinions, leave them in the comment section below!
Read more about: WHY FREEDOM TO TRAVEL IS THE NEW MEASUREMENT FOR SUCCESS!