Wedding Hairstyles For All Lengths 2013-2014
It’s still summer and most of you are thinking about the most special day in a woman’s life:
THE WEDDING DAY. Whether you’ve got flowing tresses, a mod pixie cut, or something in between, you want your hair to look extraordinary on your wedding day.
This is what we recommend!
Even if you have a long, medium, or a short hair we prepared the best hairstyles for you ! Check out this wedding hairstyles for all lengths !
Hairtyles for long hair
- Go with the flow and opt for sexy, artfully tousled tresses, perfect for a garden wedding
Choose waves. Let them all hang out, or sweep them into a modern chignon. Ravishing! Accessorize it with a fresh gardenia. It is formal but not fussy.
- Ooh! This gorgeous bohemian loose hairstyle with voluminous curls This hair will look great with or without a flower in your hair.
- A gorgeous vintage hairstyle that pulls your hair into an elegant pouf allowing the sections to be pinned together into a secured curly look.
- An ombre coloured loose hairdo is bang on trend! With hair whipped into a smouldering sidepath, the loose and long ombre curls falling to the front can be shown off to everyone’s delight!
Hairstyles for medium hair !
- Mid-length locks are famed for their versatility. Choose a chic upsweep or a flirty chignon. You have so many alternatives.
- This unstructured bun features a few stray tendrils.
Hairstyles for short hair !
- Don’t even think of growing it out for the wedding—close crops are seriously stylish. Go sleek and chic, and add head-turning accessories.
Poker-straight strands, a side-swept bang, and a glittery headband put the glam in this gamine look.
We all know the importance of having a good hair day, and your wedding day is certainly the day to have your hair in place!
Whether you decide to have an up-do, a braid or wear it curly your wedding hair will ultimately complete your look and make you feel more beautiful than ever.
This Article was written by: Irina . You can visit her blog here:[button color=”red” size=”small” link=”http://imapuma.wordpress.com” target=”blank” ]I’m a puma[/button]