World’s second Most Expensive SUV is: Lamborghini Urus
Take a look at the Lamborghini Urus, the second most expensive SUV in the world!
Base Price: $200,000
Power: 600hp/590lb-ft torque, 6.0-liter twin turbo W12.
The Lamborghini Urus is a concept SUV designed by Lamborghini unveiled at the Beijing Auto Show on 23 April 2012. The name comes from the wild ancestors of domestic cattle, also known as aurochs.
This model bring a lot of space for you and your family, being not just an amazing car but one very good for family holidays accommodating 5 people in great comfort!
The Urus has a unique design and an unmistakable appearance!
It looks powerful but it also has class, style and is also very elegant.
Lamborghini launched the first super-luxury SUV with the legendary LM002 in 1986. With this model Lamborghini engineers and designers have made a new icon for the automotive history.
The Lamborgini Urus is not on the market yet but the CEO of Lamborghini stated that sales potential is estimated at at least 3,000 cars per year.
This amazing company creates cars for many, many years and although in the beginning they made tractors, after being challenged by Ferrari, the car manufacturer, Lamborghini started doing super cars, not for luxury, but for speed and amazing driving pleasure.
With the Urus model, Lamborghini provides not only a super car with hundreds of horsepower but also a fresh take on what an SUV should look like and feel!
Lamborghini suggests the Urus could end up running the Dakar rally as well.
Lamborghini cars and prices top 10:
- Lamborghini Veneno – $530,000
- Lamborghini Egoista Concept – $300.000
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Concept – $280.000
- Lamborghini Aventador J – $280.000
- Lamborghini Reventon Roadster – $220.000
- Lamborghini Pregunta Concept – $200.000
- Lamborghini Urus Concept- $200.000
- Lamborghini Reventon – $155.000
- Lamborghini Raptor Concept Zagato – $150.000
- Lamborghini Aventador LP1250-4 Mansory Carbonado – $150.000
Seeing the price list, owning a Lambo seems to be a strong motivator!